Latest Version IOSH Course
Immediate Start – Fast Certification
A digital certificate is supplied in PDF format
“Let’s take care of our Mental Health together” IOSH Mental Health Awareness aims to promote awareness of Mental Health issues, and how they affect ourselves, our colleagues and our workforce. With practical advice on how we can help those affected.
Why choose an IOSH-approved First4Safety Online Course?
- Study for the official IOSH certificate.
- Greater flexibility and cost efficiency than classroom training.
- 100% Online including exams, fully supported by IOSH-approved trainers.
- Immediate start, study when you want, and on any device.
- Stop and pick up where you left off when convenient.
- No hidden charges, the IOSH certificate is included in the price.
- Our candidates have a 100% success rate!
- Free exam re-sits with additional tutor support – Ensuring high-quality learning and results.
Who should take IOSH Mental Health Awareness?
In the UK, 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem at any one time, including in the workplace. It is recognised that the majority of employers and managers simply don’t understand enough about mental health. This often results in employees’ mental health getting worse.
This IOSH-approved short course has been designed as an introduction to mental health to raise awareness of how important it is to the workplace.
What does the course include?
All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam and Risk Assessment Project.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to mental health problems
- Common types of mental health
- Promoting positive mental health
- Workplace adjustments
- Creating mentally healthy workplaces
How long will the course take?
The course requires 2-3 hours of study.
First4Safety and IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is the official IOSH certificate created by IOSH. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.
Simple Secure Speedy Checkout
The simple checkout process is typically completed in under 3 minutes. Our payment partner, Worldpay, offer one of the internets most secure methods of paying by card.
Businesses can use the ‘pay by invoice’ option during checkout, or email us a purchase order (and delegate details) to email@example.com
Submit your review
Great course, would highly recommend.
An informative and structured course, very thought provoking
An informative and well structured course. The content provides adequate detail to educate people about Mental ill health. I particularly was impressed with how this is related to the workplace and what organisations need to do in order to create a wellbeing strategy and a balanced working environment.