“Let’s take care of our Mental Health together in 2021” IOSH Mental Health Awareness aims to promote the awareness of Mental Health issues, how they affect ourselves, our colleagues and our workforce. With practical advice on how we can help those affected.
- A digital certificate is supplied in PDF format
Latest Version IOSH Course
Immediate Start – Fast Certification
£89 +vat for Digital Certificate
£119 +vat for Digital + Paper Certificate
Why choose an IOSH Approved First4Safety Online Course?
- Study for the official IOSH certificate.
- Greater flexibility and cost efficiency than classroom training.
- 100% Online including exam, fully supported by IOSH approved trainers.
- Immediate start, study when you want, and on any device.
- Stop and pick up where you left when convenient.
- No hidden charges, the IOSH certificate is included in the price.
- Our candidates have a 100% success rate!
- Free exam re-sits with additional tutor support – Ensuring high quality learning and results.
Who should take IOSH Mental Health Awareness?
In the UK, 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem at any one time, including in the workplace. It is recognised that the majority of employers and managers simply don’t understand enough about mental health. This often results in employees mental health getting worse.
This IOSH approved short course has been designed as an introduction to mental health to raise awareness of how important it is to the workplace. Course duration is 2 to 3 hours.
What does the course include?
All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam and Risk Assessment Project.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to mental health problems
- Common types of mental health
- Promoting positive mental health
- Workplace adjustments
- Creating mentally healthy workplaces
How long will the course take?
The course requires 2-3 hours of study.
First4Safety and IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is the official IOSH certificate created by IOSH. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.
Simple Secure Speedy Checkout
The simple checkout process is typically completed in under 3 minutes. Our payment partner, Worldpay, offer one of the internets most secure methods of paying by card.
Businesses can use the ‘pay by invoice’ option during checkout, or email us a purchase order (and delegate details) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your review
Excellent informative and well structured course content to raise awareness of mental health
Excellent course, very well put together and structured to ensure ease of learning
Great content, very useful course. Easy to use platform and well structured modules. Excellent introduction to Mental Health with useful links for further information and guidance. Thanks for providing the course.