Latest Version IOSH Course
Immediate Start – Fast Certification
A digital certificate is supplied in PDF format
First4Safety’s IOSH CDM Awareness Online Course is aimed at people working in key roles as defined in CDM 2015. It has been designed for anyone who is a key duty holder, whether they are the client, the principal contractor, the principal designer, the designers or sub-contractors.
Why choose an IOSH-approved First4Safety Online Course?
- Study for the official IOSH certificate.
- Greater flexibility and cost efficiency than classroom training.
- 100% Online including exams, fully supported by IOSH-approved trainers.
- Immediate start, study when you want, and on any device.
- Stop and pick up where you left off when convenient.
- No hidden charges, the IOSH certificate is included in the price.
- Our candidates have a 100% success rate!
- Free exam re-sits with additional tutor support – Ensuring high-quality learning and results.
Who should take IOSH CDM Awareness Online?
The course has been designed for anyone who is a key duty holder, whether they are the client, the principal contractor, the principal designer, the designers or sub-contractors. This course offers guidance on the roles and responsibilities of key duty holders. All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam. By the end of the course, you will be able to make an immediate impact on your construction project.
What does the course include?
All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam and Risk Assessment Project.
- Introduction to IOSH CDM Awareness course
- Managing High-Risk Activities: To understand the top 5 causes of construction site fatalities and to understand the other causes of fatalities, including suicide.
- The Duty Holders: To understand the Responsibilities of the Key Duty holders.
- Pre-construction Phase: To understand the information and documents required under pre-construction / To understand what the duty holders must do with regard to pre-construction information. / To understand the key elements required in preparing for the work including the welfare arrangements, how to manage construction traffic and the elements of a safe site.
- Construction Phase Plan: To understand in more detail the elements of The Construction Phase Plan (CPP).
- Safe Site Best Practice: To understand CDM PART 4: General Requirements for All Construction Sites / To understand what is best practice when setting up the site / To understand the key regulations within the construction phase.
How long will the course take?
This course will require around 3 hours of study
First4Safety and IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers’ directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, and have delivered face-to-face training for many years, but as customers’ learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is the official IOSH certificate created by IOSH. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face-to-face course.
Simple Secure Speedy Checkout
The simple checkout process is typically completed in under 3 minutes. Our payment partner, Worldpay, offer one of the internets most secure methods of paying by card.
Businesses can use the ‘pay by invoice’ option during checkout, or email us a purchase order (and delegate details) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your review
Found the course easy to follow, nicely layed out, and very informative. Worth doing.
Very informative. very easy to understand and quizzes as you go. The Test is multiple choice which means it is accessible for all.
Very good informative course. The online pages were well laid out and clear to read. There was not too much information on each page which meant you were able to take it in before proceeding to the next page.