IOSH Safety For Executives And Directors Online
Responsible leaders recognise the importance of safety and health. This course will provide a complete understanding of health and safety responsibilities for leading safety , the benefits of having a proactive safety system and an understanding of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act.
Latest IOSH Version
No need to take time away from work
Immediate Start - Fast Certification
Why choose an IOSH Approved First4Safety Online Course?
Who should take the Executives and Directors Course?
Senior management who have overall operational or strategic accountability for an organisation. It will provide a complete understanding of health and safety responsibilities for leading safety, the benefits of having a proactive safety system and an understanding of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act.
- Describe the legal, moral and financial role of Operational Directors, owners of small businesses and Senior Executives, including their responsibilities, liabilities and accountabilities, both personal and organisational.
- Explain the importance of safety and health at the top-management level and how integrating those objectives into other business management objectives can help to minimise risk, reduce losses and make better use of time and resources.
- Illustrate how to plan the direction for safety and health through developing and implementing a safety and health policy, and integrating it into business systems.
- Explain the value of an adequately resourced and efficient safety and health management system, the value and benefits of training at all levels, and when to access competent advice.
- Outline the benefits of good safety and health management systems, the consequences of failure to manage effectively, and how to ensure internal controls are working.
- Describe the importance of reviewing and continually improving management systems, especially following change or failure.
- Explain the positive impact and improvement that an organisation’s leaders can have on its performance through their attitude and support for improving its safety culture.
- Describe the importance of setting key performance indicators and targets, together with performance monitoring and review for continual improvement in safety and health management.
First4Safety & IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is printed by IOSH and countersigned by us. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.
Fast, Simple, Secure Ordering Process
Excellent online course. Content is the same as a class room based course. Feedback from the risk assessment project was concise with recommendations for completing future risk assessments. I would recommend this course to anyone. Thank you.
Submit your review
Well put together course covering the obligations of health and safety for company directors. The course is designed well and enables you to access and complete when time allows around a busy workload.
Great and really good to use!
Very informative course, user friendly. So much better that you are able to log on and complete work when you have free time.