Latest Version IOSH Course
Immediate Start – Fast Certification
A digital certificate is supplied in PDF format
Responsible leaders recognise the importance of safety and health. This course will provide a complete understanding of health and safety responsibilities for leading safety, the benefits of having a proactive safety system and an understanding of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act.
Why choose an IOSH-approved First4Safety Online Course?
- Study for the official IOSH certificate.
- Greater flexibility and cost efficiency than classroom training.
- 100% Online including exams, fully supported by IOSH-approved trainers.
- Immediate start, study when you want, and on any device.
- Stop and pick up where you left off when convenient.
- No hidden charges, the IOSH certificate is included in the price.
- Our candidates have a 100% success rate!
- Free exam re-sits with additional tutor support – Ensuring high-quality learning and results.
Who should take IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors Online?
Senior management who have overall operational or strategic accountability for an organisation. It will provide a complete understanding of health and safety responsibilities for leading safety, the benefits of having a proactive safety system and an understanding of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act.
What does the course include?
All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam and Risk Assessment Project.
- Describe the legal, moral and financial role of Operational Directors, owners of small businesses and Senior Executives, including their responsibilities, liabilities and accountabilities, both personal and organisational.
- Explain the importance of health and safety at the top-management level and how integrating those objectives into other business management objectives can help to minimise risk, reduce losses and make better use of time and resources.
- Illustrate how to plan the direction for health and safety through developing and implementing a health and safety policy, and integrating it into business systems.
- Explain the value of an adequately resourced and efficient health and safety management system, the value and benefits of training at all levels, and when to access competent advice.
- Outline the benefits of good safety and health management systems, the consequences of failure to manage effectively, and how to ensure internal controls are working.
- Describe the importance of reviewing and continually improving management systems, especially following change or failure.
- Explain the positive impact and improvement that an organisation’s leaders can have on its performance through their attitude and support for improving its safety culture.
- Describe the importance of setting key performance indicators and targets, together with performance monitoring and review for continual improvement in safety and health management.
How long will the course take?
There is around 5 hours of study.
First4Safety and IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is the official IOSH certificate created by IOSH. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.
Simple Secure Speedy Checkout
The simple checkout process is typically completed in under 3 minutes. Our payment partner, Worldpay, offer one of the internets most secure methods of paying by card.
Businesses can use the ‘pay by invoice’ option during checkout, or email us a purchase order (and delegate details) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your review
Great detail and real works examples of problematic practice with regards health and safety management and leadership. Excellent prompts to apply lessons learned to our business.
Very good course, easy to follow & good feedback from the team.
Comprehensive and clearly laid out course with practical examples and an opportunity to apply this to the business. Specifically targeted to directors and our liability and the steps to take in order to create and maintain a safety culture within the business.