Latest Version IOSH Course
Immediate Start – Fast Certification
A digital certificate is supplied in PDF format
“69% of Managers have not been trained to recognise poor mental health in their employees!” IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing provides practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work.
Why choose an IOSH-approved First4Safety Online Course?
- Study for the official IOSH certificate.
- Greater flexibility and cost efficiency than classroom training.
- 100% Online including exams, fully supported by IOSH-approved trainers.
- Immediate start, study when you want, and on any device.
- Stop and pick up where you left off when convenient.
- No hidden charges, the IOSH certificate is included in the price.
- Our candidates have a 100% success rate!
- Free exam re-sits with additional tutor support – Ensuring high-quality learning and results.
Who should take IOSH Managing Occupational Health & Wellbeing?
The course is aimed at Managers, Supervisors, Leaders, Small Business Owners, and anyone in the business who is directly responsible for managing or leading others.
What does the course include?
All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam and Risk Assessment Project.
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health.
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment.
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee.
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness.
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation.
- A Healthy Company – What health management is and why it makes good business sense to manage occupational health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Health Risk Management – Explanation of the terms ‘risk’ and ‘risk assessment’. Delegates learn how to complete a basic health risk assessment using the risk assessment process.
- Fitness For Work – We look at how physical and mental conditions may impact fitness for work, how to recognise a problem, and the elements of a return to work process.
- Wellbeing – What is ‘wellbeing’? We look at the benefits of a wellbeing programme and understand how the culture and attitude of leaders contribute to overall wellbeing. We also look at mental health and stress.
How long does the course take?
This course is around 6-8 hours of study.
First4Safety and IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is the official IOSH certificate created by IOSH. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.
Simple Secure Speedy Checkout
The simple checkout process is typically completed in under 3 minutes. Our payment partner, Worldpay, offer one of the internets most secure methods of paying by card.
Businesses can use the ‘pay by invoice’ option during checkout, or email us a purchase order (and delegate details) to email@example.com
Submit your review
Very good, efficient and effective training with plenty of opportunities to test out knowledge and understanding before final exam and work based assessment. Really helpful. Thank you.
Very good course, It really helped me understand the importance of managing Occupational Health and wellbeing.
The only area I found confusing was the risk ratings, this could be explained a lot more, with examples and maybe mock questions with explanations.
I am now looking into another course with first4safety, as I found learning in my own time and pace really beneficial. Thank you!
Really interesting modules, well presented and informative. Mock assessment was really useful.