Learn how to complete IOSH Risk Assessments with this pack that offers both the IOSH Managing Safely Online Course and the IOSH Occupational Health and Wellbeing Online Course.
Risk Assessment is a core activity, central for managing health and safety in the workplace and in turn protecting the workplace and others from injury and ill health. Both of these courses will help provide a good understanding of the Risk Assessment process for both safety hazards and health hazards. By training your management teams in Risk Assessment you will ultimately help move your organisation to an accident-free culture.
- A digital certificate is supplied in PDF format
Latest Version IOSH Courses
No need to take 4 days off work
Immediate Start – Fast Certification
£325 +vat for Digital Certificate
£385 +vat for Digital + Paper Certificate
Why choose an IOSH Approved First4Safety Online Course?
- Study for the official IOSH certificate.
- Greater flexibility and cost efficiency than classroom training.
- 100% Online including exam, fully supported by IOSH approved trainers.
- Immediate start, study when you want, and on any device.
- Stop and pick up where you left when convenient.
- No hidden charges, the IOSH certificate is included in the price.
- Our candidates have a 100% success rate!
- Free exam re-sits with additional tutor support – Ensuring high quality learning and results.
Who should take IOSH Managing Safely or OHW Online?
The course is aimed at Managers, Supervisors, Leaders, Small Business Owners, anyone who in the business who is directly responsible for managing or leading others. Getting an understanding of Health and Safety from a managers role is crucial to the business.
By the end of the course, you will be able to make an immediate impact in your workplace.
What does the course include?
All the learning needed is included in this course, which takes you through a variety of modules culminating in the final exam and Risk Assessment Project.
- Introducing IOSH Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Introducing IOSH Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
First4Safety and IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is the official IOSH certificate created by IOSH. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.
Simple Secure Speedy Checkout
The simple checkout process is typically completed in under 3 minutes. Our payment partner, Worldpay, offer one of the internets most secure methods of paying by card.
Businesses can use the ‘pay by invoice’ option during checkout, or email us a purchase order (and delegate details) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your review
Excellent course with very good content. Easy to follow and work through at your own pace.
Excellent well constructed course which keeps your attention throughout the learning process. Gives you a good understanding of Health and safety and the Risk assessment process. The course allows you to dip in and out while balancing your workload away from the course. I would highly recommend this course to anyone.
Very well designed course. Easy to follow and understand.