Are IOSH exam questions and answers tough?
The exam questions are all based on the course learning. No one is trying to 'catch you out', just share some Health and Safety knowledge with you.
Why choose an IOSH Approved First4Safety Online Course?
Example IOSH Working Safely Questions
Administrating safety relies on people following the rules. Which of the following statements about safety rules are true? Select one or more:
- PPE is better than safe working procedures
- Engineered controls (that do not rely on people to follow rules) are generally better than safety rules.
- Safety rules are often used in conjunction with physical controls, like guarding, fencing etc.
To design the best way to control a risk, your company should ... Select one:
- Get the safety manager to design all controls
- Call the HSE
- Discuss the issue with the people who do the work
Which of the following are reasons why we all need to work safely?Click on the appropriate answers .. Select one or more:
- To prevent you from injuring someone else
- To reduce the risk of getting injured
- To ensure yearly performance bonus is met
- It is ethical and morally the right way to work
- To ensure production targets are met
We provide a guaranteed pass for all of our online courses.
What this means is that should a delegate fail two exam attempts, First4Safety Ltd will reset the course free of charge in order for you to re-study. We cover all IOSH fees for this. We will provide the additional support to ensure future attempts are successful.
Readers of this page receive 10% off all courses with voucher code 'questions'
First4Safety & IOSH
First4Safety are an IOSH Approved Training Provider. We are listed in the trainers directory on the IOSH website.
We have had a relationship with IOSH since 1999, have delivered face to face training for many years, but as customers learning requirements changed, have been delivering online learning since 2015.
The certificate you will receive at the end of the course is printed by IOSH and countersigned by us. It is the same certificate you would receive after completing a face to face course.