First4Safety Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our activities.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of First4Safety Ltd’s values and principles. First4Safety Ltd is dedicated to promoting awareness and decisions that contribute to achieving environmentally sustainable development. We aim to reflect our commitment to delivering sustainability in our own business practices and through our values and policies. We recognize this to be a continuous process of improvement rather than a steady–state and we seek to improve our performance, and that of our suppliers, over time. Our Environmental Policy expresses First4Safety Ltd’s commitment to achieving this aim within our own organization.
Our commitment is to:
• Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
• Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our objectives and targets.
• Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
• Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
• Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations as well as other environmental requirements.
• Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
• Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
• Provide information and appropriate training for and seek feedback from all staff on our environmental procedures and goals.
• Regularly review and audit our environmental practices.
To meet our commitments we will:
• Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
• Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis, and encourage feedback.
• Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our employees.
• Work together with our employees, suppliers, landlords and their agents to promote improved environmental performance.
• Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
• Review our environmental policy regularly.
This policy represents our general position on environmental issues; the management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
Name: John Pillinger
Position: First4Safety Ltd